Artists' Gallery is a partnership of professional visual artists who cooperatively administer, staff and exhibit in our Lambertville, New Jersey location.
Our members are well established and regionally represented artists who have been selected for membership by jury.
Since its inception in 1995, the high quality of work and variety of artistic styles has earned Artists' Gallery
a solid reputation among discerning collectors, designers and art critics as a showcase for viewing and purchasing original works of art.
Artists' Gallery is committed to a $0 profit policy. Each member gets 100% of proceeds from the sale of his/her work.
Each month, a 2-person show
is held in the main gallery room to
feature 2 Artists' Gallery members,
while the remaining members works
are hung throughout the rest of the gallery.
To Apply for Admission:
The gallery members meet on the first Monday of each month (or
Tuesday when a holiday falls on a Monday). This is when members review submitted
portfolios and decide on new members. If you are interested in membership,
please stop by the gallery on any Friday, Saturday or Sunday between 11:00am
and 6:00pm to submit your portfolio. Please include:
- two to five pieces of original artwork
Note: storage space is limited at the gallery,
so small or medium size pieces would be preferable -
we cannot accept pieces over 30" in size.
- up to twenty prints of your work
- an artists bio / resume / CV
- any supporting materials that will help us to
learn more about you
- a $25 application fee which will be deducted from the new
member fee if you are accepted into the gallery
- please fill out 2 copies of our
new member application
to submit along with your portfolio
Member Benefits include:
- Year-round exhibition space in the heart of New Jersey’s premiere arts town
- No commission taken on sales of your work
- A featured two-person show once a year
- Monthly openings and other events with patrons
- Opportunity to display and sell original works and prints
- Year-round promotional activities
- Inclusion in gallery events with high-profile local and regional organizations like NewHope Arts, Heritage Conversancy, Hunterdon Land Trust, McCarter Theatre, Triumph Brewery and Kalmia Club
- Partnership and exhibitions with the Gallery at Bell’s Tavern
- Access to gallery mail and e-mail lists
- Inclusion in high-traffic gallery website, blog, and online activities
- Gallery payment of sales tax and processing of credit card sales
- Opportunity to learn from and network with other accomplished members
- No contract restricting other sales, exhibitions, or length of commitment
- Freedom to display the works you want
Members must be available for:
- gallery sitting one day a month between 11:00am and 6:00pm
- monthly meetings on the first Monday of each month
- attending and helping at gallery receptions
Financial obligations include:
- one non-refundable deposit of $250.00 upon acceptance
- monthly dues of $150.00
- various and sundry additional expenses regarding gallery maintenance and personal exhibitions
For further questions and information, please contact the
- (609) 397-4588
- or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or just stop by the gallery during normal business hours
and talk to the artist who is gallery sitting that day.